What is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge medicine is a patient centered health care model where the patients pay an annual fee to the doctor directly for enhanced medical services. This model allows the physician to take care of fewer patients and removes the physician-patient relationship from the grasps of insurance requirements. This means more attention to you, more focus on wellness, and more time spent on meeting your health care goals!
What is your current practice size?
Traditionally, a doctor may care for several thousand patients. But in our practice, the number of patients we see are limited so that we can spend more time with you and provide more comprehensive personalized care.
Minimal Waiting & Longer Appointments
Unlike the typical doctor’s office we actually value YOUR time! We pride ourselves on minimal wait time, as well as ample appointment times so you don’t feel rushed when seeing the doctor. It is time your medical team delivers! Illness usually sneaks up when you least expect it, which is why same day appointments are so important.
Your Health Care Anywhere
Whether you are traveling or stuck in a business meeting, you can access our medical team for medical questions or for a consultation. We are there to make your life easier. If you have a non urgent question or concern you can also email the medical team.
An Investment in Your Health
Metabolix is focused on wellness, so keeping you healthy is a goal we both share. When you are healthy you have a reduction in health care costs, an increase in your productivity, and better quality of life.
The Little Things that make a difference:
- We draw your blood at the office…and we are good at it!
- There is no appointment needed.
- Lab results can be emailed to you with our interpretation after the practitioner receives and reviews them
- We have a wellness focus so we can manage all of your primary care needs along with all components of age management and functional medicine.
What’s Included in the Annual Fee?
- All Office Visits (medical, hormone, weight loss, well-women)
- After hour consultations
- 24/7 physician access by phone, email, & text.
- Same day appointments (when contacted within one hour of closing)
- Scheduled home visits (based on need and within 10 mile radius to office)
- 25% Discount on services offered at our facility including:
- Lab tests
- Trim Nutrition Supplements
- IV Therapies
- Vitamin Injections
- Hormone Peptides
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy
- Aesthetics: Botox, Fillers, IPL, Laser Hair Removal
- Drug Detox Program
- Trim Carb Revolution Weight Management Program
What is the cost?
There is a one-time annual fee to become a concierge patient:
- Individual: $2,000
- Couple: $3,500
- Family: $6,000